Brum and the Stunt Bike Rescue is the first episode of series 5 in 2002.
Previous: Brum and the Runaway Ball
Air Date: September 2, 2002
Granny Slippers sits on Max Speed's stunt bike when her curiosity gets the better of her. Accidentally starting it, she hurtles out of control through the Big Town Park towards a towering stunt ramp. Brum saves the day by diverting the runaway bike from a death-defying leap into a pile of soft straw bales.
- This is the first episode of series 5.
- When this aired on BBC, Rescue was removed from the title.
- On the US DVD menus, it was misspelt as: Brum and Stunt Bike Rescue.
- This is the 7th episode on the very best of Brum(UK) & the 11th episode on the best of Brum(Australia).
- This is the last known episode to have a stunt double. The stunt double in question is Andy Godbold, who has doubled for numerous actors in different movies including in Captain America: The First Avenger and Thunderbirds.
In various scenes at the beginning of the episode, Brum's undercarriage is dangling down. This mistake was also seen on the end of the episode: Brum the Soccer Hero.